Friday, June 13, 2008

Reader Interview: Angela

Since we did a catchup the other day, I thought I'd post up a new reader interview today. Today's interviewee is Angela, who has great taste in chocolate :)

1.Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am currently working full time, and taking classes. I am mother to a 2 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever (Gage) who gets all my spare time. I read voraciously, anything, and everything. I love to go out and see live bands, dance and I hate karaoke...not listening to it, but singing LOL.

2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?

I'm a hoarder. I can't stand the thought of giving my books away. I have to really dislike a book to get rid of it. It works for me though, because I do re-reads quite often of a lot of my books.

3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?

I don't think I'd stalk anyone....but I do have a list of authors that I'd LOVE to meet. JK Rowling, JR Ward, you Nalini, Diana Gabaldon...just to name a few.

4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?

Mmm. Dove chocolate. or Ghiradelli's. Yum. I can't resist it.

5. Favorite book? Why?

Another tough one. I love so many books. Lord of the Rings for the intricate world that Tolkien built, Lover Awakened for the heartwrenching story, Slave to Sensation for the characters and world, and Harry Potter, for the twists and turns, and stories of friendship within.

6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?

Being a good girl-scout I can fend for myself there, but I'd definitely take an ereader (full of books) with solar charged batteries, notebooks/pens to write with, and a laptop loaded with movies, and (again) solar powered batteries ;)

7. What did you eat for breakfast?

I'm bad. I didn't eat anything for breakfast. Just had a soda.

8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?

30 that I own. Probably another 100 on my wish list.

9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.

Sense of humor is an absolute must. Intelligent (and this doesn't mean he needs a doctorate). Taller than me in heels. Secure in himself, and in us. And he loves me and appreciates me for me.

* Where do you live?

The Frozen Tundra (Wisconsin) ;)

* Seen any good movies lately?

Yes. I really LOVED Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Great story, great acting, great directing.

3 comments :

Shaymless Aymless said...

Great interview Angela. I wanted to see that movie. Doesn't Johnny Sing?

little alys said...

Angela-Nice interview! Awww...Gage...he sounds adorable. Oh, Ghiradelli's chocolate is so yummy...oh...chocolate. Mmmmm. ;)

Aymless- Do you want him to sing?:D

Shaymless Aymless said...

Only if he does it well. Still a bit scared after his Willie Wonka debut.