Monday, October 27, 2008

Q&A and Psy/Changeling Series Info and Writing

How about that long title? I decided to go for descriptive today *g*

The Q & A is almost over - I'll leave the thread open for questions until tonight my time (end of Sunday in the States), so if you've got something to ask, make sure you get it in before then.

Also, during the Q & A, several readers volunteered to collate general information about the Psy/Changeling series (did I tell you yet that I love you guys? :)), so I've set up a thread for that. Everyone is welcome to join in!

And, this quote came across one of my writers' groups the other day and I had to share.
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and they are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same."(Meg Chittenden)
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend :)

8 comments :

little alys said...

Best quote ever!
P.S. Thank you for doing the Q&A. I've been good and just reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Q & A session Nalini, really enjoyed it. Thankyou sooo much!

azteclady said...

Oh that voices thing is excellent!

Have a great week, Jaci!

Bridget Locke said...

Okay, so I left a message over in the comments on Q/A for Orannia & Zoe. If anyone wants to work on the correlation, let me know. Thought we could all work together & put together the compellation of names & stuff. :)


Email me at good . bad . books @ gmail . com (no spaces). I think this would be super duper fun!

Anonymous said...

That's a great quote :) Thank you so much for the Q&A Nalini - you're a star!

Bridget - I'll drop you an email :) This will be fun!

Anonymous said...

I just went back and read the last few questions (and answers :) from yesterday. And one of them got me to thinking: do we (the readers) all think Kaleb is actually a good guy?

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one never did. I saw your discussions about him and whether he would get a book of his own. That started to get me thinking: Did I maybe miss something??? Why did everybody see Kaleb as a good guy?
Well, in my opinion everything is possible and we'll just have to wait and see how he turns out in the end...

Anonymous said...

I asked about the Kaleb book ^_^

For me, I don't think it is so much a question of Kaleb being good/bad as interesting and vital in what is going to happen in the psy/changeling world. I would love to see his viewpoint on what is happening, and what he is *doing* in this. A book with him as the main guy I think would be extremely interesting--not just to see what makes Kaleb tick, but what his role in the psy world is (yes, he is a councilor, but there are so many things about Kaleb that have been hinted at that I am dying to know).