Thursday, April 15, 2010

Writing Update & Answers

I've entered all the changes I made to the printed out copy of the Guild Hunter #3 manuscript, and am now starting the next round of edits. Woohoo!

Also, I've seen a few questions come through in the comments, so I thought I'd answer the most frequently asked ones. (We'll do a proper Q&A session later in the year, after I'm out from under a couple of deadlines).

Will book 4 of the Guild Hunter series be about Elena and Raphael?

This is as yet undecided. I'll have more info after I complete and turn in GH #3.

How many more GH books will you write?

I'm contracted up to book 4 and a novella at this stage. The novella will be releasing late next year.

Will Ashwini and Janvier from Angels' Pawn make a return appearance?

Absolutely! I can't wait to write more about these two. (Ash has a scene in GH #3).

10 comments :

KT Grant said...

whispers... Kaleb?

Gartside Report said...

Remember that I am available for final editing. I am great at picking up missing words and grammatical errors :).

Darcy Jo said...

Is it unfair for me to want a plethora of books about Elena and Raphael while also wanting Illium's story? Right now? Please?

Dani said...

Yes, more Elena and Raphael, More Ash and Javier, and please please please books for all The Seven!!!

Christina said...

Yay! I finally had time to read Archangel's kiss (I bought it the day of release but have been swamped), and it is fantastic! I can not wait for the 3rd novel.

Darcy-- I want Illium's story too! And Galen's!

Katiebabs-- I'm hoping Kaleb will come after Hawke, personally ^_^ I've been rooting for Kaleb to get a book for *so* long.

Tracy said...

I agree, more Raphael and Elena and books for all of the seven!!!

Tracy said...

I agree, more Elena and Rapheal and also books for all of the seven!!! :)

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Heck, I want it *all*!!

No pressure or anything, Nalini! ;)

orannia said...

whispers... Kaleb?

*crossing fingers* Kaleb is.....very intriguing (to put it mildly) *grin*

And congrats Nalini on four GH books!

Anna said...

Even though I don't want Raphael and Elena's books to stop, even though all good stories must come to an end. I do wonder what their HEA will look like.

As for Ashwini and Janvier...WOO HOO!

As for Kaleb...are we assuming he is the "Ghost?" *lift eyebrow*
*whispers* I'm guessing he is