Wednesday, April 08, 2015

New Short Story

The other day, I was meant to be having a break but didn't know what to do with myself so I wrote you a short story. :-)

It'll be in the newsletter going out mid next week. If you aren't yet a subscriber, click on this link, or on the image below to join.

Once you confirm your subscription via the link sent to your email, you'll get an automatic Welcome newsletter with links to previous newsletter exclusive short stories. Any problems, email Ashwini: naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom

https://madmimi.com/signups/59681/join

8 comments :

azteclady said...

Is it weird (okay, I know it's weird, so let's go with "too weird") that I'm quivering with anticipation?

library addict said...

Yay. Can't wait to read it.

I know your list of requests is probably very long. Wondering who/what this one will be about...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the short story. Looking forward to reading it no matter who it is. :)

Patricia S

Alyaki said...

Yay for short stories! Can't wait to get it next week. :D

Sherri L. said...

Love your newsletters nalini!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read it.. Big XO from Croatia!!!!

elodie said...

Amazing! startling a bit but kind of funny too (in a good way). I think i'm going to coax a friend to join the newsletter(he likes reading GH serie surprisingly he knows nothing about PC or RK series).
In the meanwhile i'll keep my eyes stuck on my electronic mailbox.:)

teriannesis said...

Nalini we need to figure out how to make you bored on a regular basis. it yields such nice results.